Environmental Learning Center Boardwalk Plank Replacement Policy:
The ELC adopted the following policy concerning the replacement of engraved boardwalk planks. All engraved boardwalk planks installed on the ELC campus shall be covered by this policy.
- The ELC Facilities Manager will evaluate boards after five years of display. If determined by our Facilities Manager that the board needs to be replaced, the Development team will notify the corresponding donor about the need for replacement.
- The ELC is not financially responsible for replacement of engraved planks.
- The donor will be given the opportunity to renew their particular plank at the price set at the time of replacement.
- If the donor does not wish to renew, the space will then be forfeited and made available to the next applicant.
- The planks may be removed at any time for maintenance and/or repair at the donor’s expense.
- The ELC team is committed to working with donors to ensure satisfaction.