Spoil Island Splash Tour Details
- ALL GUESTS ARE ADVISED TO WEAR CLOSED TOE WATER SHOES AND MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN TOWELS.
- Advance reservations required.
- These are group tours.
- Up to 16 passengers per tour.
- Tours are subject to cancellation for weather or demand.
- All children under the age of thirteen are required to wear a Type I life jacket for the duration of the water tour. The ELC will supply life jackets, or if you prefer you are welcome to bring your own.
To make your trip more comfortable: Bring a hat, sunscreen bug spray, and reusable water bottle. Bring your own binoculars if you wish. Windbreakers and long pants are suggested for cool or windy days. Blankets are provided on cooler days as well.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to receive a refund or reschedule your trip.
Spaces fill quickly so book today!
For tour reservations via phone or for more information, call 772-589-5050 ext.114.